- First four episodes now streaming, exclusively on Big 12 Now on ESPN+
- 18-part series features unprecedented, behind-the-scenes access
- Featuring new Kansas head football coach Les Miles and Kansas A.D. Jeff Long
- New episodes premiering every Thursday throughout the football season
- Big 12 football exclusively on Big 12 Now on ESPN+ features Baylor, Kansas, Kansas State, Oklahoma State
- ESPN+ available through the ESPN App, ESPN.com and ESPNplus.com
The first four episodes of Miles to Go are debuting today and available now, exclusively on Big 12 Now on ESPN+. Providing fans unprecedented, behind-the-scenes access to the process of building a college football program, Miles to Go follows Kansas Head Football Coach Les Miles and Athletic Director Jeff Long as they work to bring Kansas football to national prominence.
Produced by ESPN+, JM Associates and Sport & Story, the 18-part series will cover the entire 2019 Kansas football season from start to finish, with new episodes premiering every Thursday on Big 12 Now on ESPN+. The first four episodes give fans a look at the Jayhawks’ offseason, including Long’s hiring of Miles and virtually every major decision leading up to the opening game, from fundraising, contract negotiations, building the coaching staff, preparing the players and more.
Earlier this year, the Big 12 Conference and ESPN agreed to significantly expand their existing rights agreement, which runs through 2024-25. The expanded agreement includes hundreds of additional Big 12 sports events presented annually on the new Big 12 Now on ESPN+ and will start for Baylor, Kansas, Kansas State and Oklahoma State beginning this year. Iowa State, TCU, Texas Tech and West Virginia will join in 2020.
Big 12 football exclusively on Big 12 Now on ESPN+ include two games this Saturday, Aug. 31: Stephen F. Austin vs. Baylor, and Nicholls State vs. Kansas State, both at 7 p.m. ET. Next Saturday, Sep. 7, Kansas will face Coastal Carolina at 7 p.m. ET, along with McNeese State vs. Oklahoma State, also 7 p.m. ET.
Kevin Ota / email@example.com / 860-766-9581
Paul Melvin / firstname.lastname@example.org / 860-766-5069
Derek Volner / email@example.com / 860-766-8019
Kim Elchlepp / firstname.lastname@example.org / 860-766-2794